Number 1 for Garage Doors in Wakefield
Are you Embarking on a New Build in the Wakefield Area?
Consult Wakefield Garage Doors - the Experts on New Build Projects
If you are planning or embarking on a new build or are simply extending your property we can offer you help and guidance from the outset, so that you can be sure to get the door you really want. Don’t make the mistake of letting your builder create your opening for the basic 7ft x 7ft Garage Door – this will be tedious to park your car in on a daily basis – we recommend a minimum of 7ft 6” wide x 7ft high. This is the new standard, as modern cars are wider than their predecessors. We have fabulous innovative designs from both British and European manufacturers which can give your new build a unique wow factor. Nearly all self builds specify automation as one of their pre-requisites. We can manufacture Automatic Sectionals up to approximately 2.4m High x 5.5m Wide and in Flat Smooth Panels or Woodgrain finishes, L Ribbed or M ribbed and in a variety of colour choices or choose your own RAL (or Farrow and Ball colour). A bespoke design service is also available. Wakefield Garage Doors have many years experience working on new builds, do consult us first before your builder commences work. Many of our customers make the mistake of constructing the garage before choosing a Garage Door. This is the wrong way round, choose the Garage Door you want first and we will then advise you how to construct your opening. That way, you will be sure to get the door you really want.
- Minimum recommendation on a new build garage opening is 7ft'6" wide x 7ft high
- Choose the Garage Door you want before you build your garage
- Seek advice on how your builder should construct the Garage Door opening to avoid expensive mistakes
- We can Manufacture Automatic Sectionals up to 2.4M high x 5.5m Wide in any RAL colour
- Order 4-6 weeks before to allow us time to manufacture your door.